You need to download and do the following instructions to read the malayalam properly in Internet Explorer
- Download AnjaliOldLipi font from http://varamozhi.sourceforge.net/fonts
- Go to Control Panel > Fonts
- Select File Menu > Install New Font
- In the dialog window, select the folder where you saved the downloaded font.
- After selecting, it will list the font in “List of Fonts”. Select the font in the list and click OK.
- After installing the font, open Internet Explorer, then go to menu Tools > Internet Options.
- A dialog window will appear, click on the “Fonts” button.
- A new dialog window will appear, select “Malayalam” from the Language Script:
- Then from the list box, select the “AnjaliOldLipi” Font, click Ok.
- Now you can read the Malayalam blogs in internet explorer.